Here’s the thing about being pro choice that people don’t get…
You don’t have to morally agree with abortion to be pro choice. That’s why it’s not called pro abortion. It’s an understanding that you can’t make that choice for someone else and they have full control over that not you. It’s pro I’m not the boss of everyone else.
This is important.
I’ve been trying to figure out how to put this in words. Thank you
When people I really care about mention for the first time that I’m one of their best friends
IS THAT A JUMPING PIECE OF JELLO WITH CHIBI EYES HOLY FLYING FUCK IT’S SO ADORABLE MAKE IT STOP
i see a lot of people spending time thinking about “who tops” in their otp when they should be thinking about
- who quotes twilight at the other person
- who appreciates cat videos more
- who spent a hellish summer working in the worst gamestop you can imagine
- who lets the other person win in ticklefights
- who chews on their pencil
- who’s the person who accidentally thinks of their grandparents one time while they’re making out and kills the mood